Arlyn Lorenzo & Starly Chery Pastor..both these ladies do not know each other and they are separated by quite a distance. What do they have in common? Well, both of them are close to my heart as a friend, they both possesses an outer and inner beauty..they have resemblances as that of a lady with a strong personality and ofcourse both birth date is today - 18th of October.
Arlyn, whom many call her as Apol, is a nice, smart and adorable person. I can say that a guy who could win her heart will be a very very lucky human being as if he wins double the grand prize of a lottery. I have known her for quite sometime now since her family moved in to our locale here at Carig ( her father is our resident minister at present ) about mid of April of this year if im not mistaken. I didn't had a hard time dealing with her at first and even as time went by because she was very nice and approachable, a single sweet smile from her makes you feel as if you've known her for a decade already. Even if we are not really that close as friends, i could still feel her presence and her friendship especially in times of difficulties and trials in life. Admittedly, we also had our petty misunderstandings, but those were all my fault because my being a paranoid sometimes tends me to over react negatively on some matters, and i sincerely apologize for all that mess. Don't get me wrong, this is just my one little way of saying my many thanks to Apol on her birthday. I thank her for being a nice friend and I thank her family for being nice to me as well. On her birthday, I wish her all the best, first in line is good health for her and to her family, for them to be safe always, succes in her career and true hapiness always..wait, and the right guy soon? ( just kidding! ). But above all else, may our Lord GOD guides and blesses her always in everything she does..will continue to strenghten her in difficult times so that she could always fulfill her duties in the church for the glory of our Almighty GOD and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Starly Cherry or Che/Star for short is an epitome of a petite woman yet has a big heart and a strong personality. Several times she has been haunted by intrigues and negative stories created about by her detractors due to this mistake she had once done in her life for some personal reasons. This thing made the minds of her detractors to become judgemental on her personality in a negative impression, as if these people had not sinned all their lifetime and have no imperfections. She did not sticked on to her pride and admits of her mistake because she knew it was the right thing to do, and slowly wants to pick up the pieces again and move on. In the dark times of her life, there we were able to become friends. For me, to comfort and to help people on their difficult times and become friends with them is far better than be friends with people who are wealthy, famous and has great influence but only because of their possessions. In other words, it is better to have imperfect and unboastful friends that are sincere in your friendship rather than making friends with well people but coupled with personal motives. On her birthday, i wish her peace of mind, good health, succes in career and a true happiness in life. Nobody is perfect on this planet, our Lord Jesus Christ were the only human being that ever lived on earth that had not sinned, and I hope all of Star's detractors will realize that they are not perfect and clean as our Lord Jesus, and will just have to mind their own lives instead. I do hope she has learned on to all the experiences that she had gone through, because if not, the biggest enemy that she would have to face will not be her enemies, nor her detractors, nor her critics, nor her friends...but herself.
To the both of you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I searched among the card displays,
To see if I could find,
A little something that would say
Just what was on my mind.
However there was not a one,
That captured it just right,
For no one else can understand
Just what I'd like to write.
I even find it difficult
To try to write it down,
For how do I portray to you,
The love that I have known?
I close my eyes and what I see,
Is someone I adore;
A person who is beautiful,
Right down into their soul.
Mere words cannot describe
The many qualities you show,
The love and caring nature that
You share with those who know.
Your kind and gentle temperament,
Your sweet angelic smile,
Your softly spoken sentiments,
That reach across the miles.
Your smile and laugh that sparkle with
The softness of your sighs,
The way your face lights up a room ...
That twinkle in your eye.
The loving gestures through the years,
That quickly come to mind,
For always you've a gentle word
To calm and soothe I find.
I struggle and I search to try
To find some words anew ...
And yet I cannot capture
All the things that make you you.
I shall therefore, be satisfied
That you must simply know,
Just how I feel about you,
For with words I cannot show



1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
http://www.bcmetal.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment