"Love each other like brothers and sisters. Give each other more honor than you want for yourselves." (Romans 12:10, New Century Version)
Our worship service last Thursday ( Sept. 17 ) focuses on the vital role of love among members in the Church (Iglesia ni Cristo). Our resident minister Bro. Teddy Lorenzo underscores the importance of loving one another to achieve a harmonious relationship with one another. Sometimes, the occurrence of hate with someone due to some instances becomes inevitable because we are only humans that are subject to make mistakes, as many would say "sa bawat pagkakataon, laging may maghuhudas" referring to those who are seemingly nice but stabs you at the back, which is commonly known as a backbiter, maybe due to jealousy or for their own self interest. But the Bible explicitly teaches that it will never benefit us if we hold grudges in our hearts, especially to our fellow brothers and sisters inside the church. In fact, someone who is keeping up hatred inside his heart is considered a murderer by GOD himself as what is recorded in I John 3:15. I am not perfect in many ways, despite my efforts to be friendly to everyone, I do still fall into some mistakes and carelessness, that even causes animosity so to speak. In my heart, I do have good intentions but sometimes I resort to a wrong moves. I love all my brothers and sisters at the locale of Carig, and to those whom I have wronged with and unintentionally hurt their feelings, I'm really Sorry for causing such things. I don't really mind if I will have to swallow every bit of my pride, what is most important to me is that I put love here in my heart and don't want to hate my brothers and sisters in faith because if this Hatred continues to dominate us, we will be in danger:
"If you go on hurting each other and tearing each other apart, be careful, or you will completely destroy each other." ( Galatians 5:15, New Century Version )


1 comment:
What a nice site you got here. Please do join and follow me at my blog at http://www.jr041283.com I will be happy to exchange links with you. Thank. Keep if up.
Post a Comment