Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hope she'll always be fine





Once a person becomes part of my life, it etches into it forever, especially when we had more good times shared rather than bad times. To name one is this lady named Cathlene Mae, or Cath for short. We had no communication for months now but even if things for us became cold and unfavorable because of some instances, she will always be special and a part of my life simply because I could not find bunch of reasons for me to hate and forget someone like her. One of the saddest moments in my life was when I lose her as my girlfriend because we’d been on for more than two years, and I’ve struggled in pain to eventually accept everything about what happened to us. At present, little by little I’m starting to move on without her by my side, of course there are still times when I’m still missing her especially when I see the things and places that reminds me of our happy times, but what I do is just to smile at it and feel thankful for that had happened once in my lifetime. I don’t know what’s happening in her life nowadays, what’s certain is that she’s quite busy on her studies and she’s now heading on her last semester to finally graduate next year. It makes me smile whenever I remember the times I got angry with her because there were times she took her studies for granted and I hate that, so, I’ve always reminded her that if she would continue doing that, then I will always get mad at her. Most of the time, I’ve scolded her because of her not so good attitude—towards her studies, friends and to her parents. I didn’t mind if she’ll hate me for correcting her then, because I want her to be a good person, I want her to learn and I want her to be strong because someday life will surely test her and I want her to be ready on facing any eventuality in the future. What she didn’t know back then is that the most affected for hurting her was no other than myself. I can’t sleep at night knowing that I’d scolded her and hurt her feelings, there were even times I cried because I didn’t want to do that but I had to, for her own good. I am more than happy now because I know she has been proving herself especially towards her studies, and I know she is determined to finish it and make her parents proud to her eventually. I would like to take this opportunity to say I’m sorry for all those times I’ve hurt you. I love you that’s why I did that things to you. I did that because of my clean intentions for you and not because I want to show that I’m dominant than you. And I did that because I want to show your parents that I am not a bad influence to you and that I will always take care of you and not destroy you. All of those things are just our past now and I have to accept the reality. But I thank her for everything, not only did she have learned from me, but I did learned from her too, much more I think. Because of her, I’ve become a better person, I've learned to control my temper and learned to love myself more. I wish her all the best, all the happiness in this world, success in the future and that she, her dad, her mom, Abby and Angie will always be healthy and safe. I just hope and pray that she will still treat me as a friend, and I just want her to know that whatever happens, I will always be here for her...may that be in the good times or in the bad times.









Personal - Top Blogs Philippines




No comments: